[Oasfaa] FW: 2015-2016 IRS Data Retrieval Tutorial

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:30:45 CST 2015

Because financial aid is made up of some of the most generous people I've ever met, I want to make sure you all see this.

The kind folks at UC Santa Barbara have updated their IRS DRT tutorial for the 15-16 year.  Please use this in your efforts to encourage, and educate, your students and families to use the retrieval.

Happy Friday!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid