[Oasfaa] OASFAA 2015 Spring Conference - Hotel reservation DEADLINE is TODAY, March 16, 2015

Frazee, Lori M. (HSC) Lori-Frazee at ouhsc.edu
Mon Mar 16 12:48:45 CDT 2015

Hello OASFAA,

Don't forget to make your hotel reservation!  Just a reminder that the hotel reservation DEADLINE is TODAY, March 16, 2015!

The OASFAA 2015 Spring Conference, "Betting On The Future" will be April 8th, 9th and 10th at the Hard Rock Hotel in Tulsa, OK.  Room reservations for the Hard Rock Hotel are now open.  Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-760-6700 or by logging on to the direct URL https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_login.cfm?hotelID=13572.  The OASFAA conference code is OASF2015 or tell them you are with Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators. The conference room rate is $83 per night ($139 for a suite).  The cut-off date for all guest room reservations is March 16, 2015.

The Spring Conference service project this year will be The Little Lighthouse.  The Little Lighthouse is a nonprofit organization in Tulsa that helps families of children with special needs, such as autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, and other unique needs, with education and therapy.  We are preparing a variety of gift baskets again this year, that you will have the opportunity to win.  More information to come!

I have attached the link to the OASFAA Membership Application for your convenience. http://oasfaaok.org/sites/default/files/files/OASFAA%20Membership%20Application%2014-15_fill.pdf.  You can submit your OASFAA 14-15 Membership Application and payment to Susan Prater, Treasurer to Student Financial Services, 100 N. University Dr., Edmond, OK 73034 .

Conference registration is NOW available at http://oasfaaok.org/conferences.  Conference pricing is listed below.

Registration for members (Institutional & Associate):          $150.00
Registration for non-members (Institutional & Associate):   $200.00
Exhibitors fee:                                                                         $225.00
Wednesday only registration:                                                 $  50.00
Thursday only registration:                                                     $100.00
Friday only registration:                                                         $  50.00

Anyone who wishes to attend the conference for more than one day must pay the full registration fee of $150.00 ($200.00 for non-members).
A $25 late fee will be assessed to the cost of registration after April 1st.

The OASFAA Conference Committee is putting together an informative and fun conference this year!  A tentative agenda is available here<http://oasfaaok.org/sites/default/files/files/Spring%20agenda%202015_tentative%20022615.pdf>.  We look forward to seeing you at the Hard Rock in April!

If you have any questions please let me know!

Thank you,
Lori Frazee
Financial Aid Counselor
Office of Student Financial Aid