[Oasfaa] SWASFAA blog

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Mar 24 11:02:39 CDT 2015

Andrew is one busy guy.  We're so lucky to have him represent us!  Catch up with him by reading http://swasfaa.org/b/associationnews/advocating/.  If you have any questions or concerns you would like to address with him, he will be at the annual OASFAA conference, which is coming up soon on April 8th, 9th, and 10th.  If you haven't registered<http://oasfaaok.org/conferences-and-events> yet, you still have time!

And it may be windy today, but I hope you get out and enjoy the beautiful Spring weather!!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
SWASFAA Oklahoma Delegate-At-Large

Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid