[Oasfaa] Oklahoma's Promise Day at the State Capitol

Fair, Bryce bfair at osrhe.edu
Fri Mar 27 16:24:08 CDT 2015

Thank you to Mindy Schmerer for earlier forwarding to OASFAA the information about Oklahoma's Promise Day at the State Capitol on April 14.  I am attaching a pdf version of the invitation/flier that can be printed or forwarded.   Some institutions have offered to email the information to all their current OKPromise recipients (spring semester award recipients) so the students will be aware of the day and know that they are invited to attend the rally.  We would welcome any other institutions that can do the same.  Your institutional contact information for the OKPromise students will likely be more current than ours.  Feel free to also forward it to anyone else you think would be interested in attending the rally.
Thanks again for your help.  And please let me know if you have any questions.
Bryce Fair

[cid:image001.png at 01D068A8.1E37EB40]

Bryce Fair
Associate Vice Chancellor for Scholarships and Grants
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
Email:  bfair at osrhe.edu<mailto:bfair at osrhe.edu>
Phone: 405-225-9162