[Oasfaa] Fwd: [Oacrao-l] Thank You

myrna cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Mon May 18 13:36:24 CDT 2015

*Myrna Cross*
*Director, Financial Aid*

David,
Congratulations on your new position!!  Georgia is a long way from here!!!
I wish you the best and have enjoyed knowing you the past few years.  I'll
never forget your "Talented performance" one year at OASFAA.  The hippie
look was a total surprise!!!  LOL

Hopefully we'll see you at FSA sometime in the future.  Good luck!!

*Myrna Cross*
*Director, Financial Aid*
*Western Oklahoma State College*
*2801 N. Main*