[Oasfaa] Friendly Reminder-OTAG

Magee, Irala imagee at osrhe.edu
Thu Oct 1 16:40:16 CDT 2015

This is a friendly reminder that today, October 1st is the date by which all (standard term program) institutions participating in the OTAG program should have submitted their initial fall semester award claim.

While October 1st is NOT the final deadline for submitting fall OTAG award claims, we do request cooperation from all institutions in finalizing their fall award claims as soon as possible.  The timeliness of award claims submitted by institutions leads to the timeliness of OSRHE being able to identify funds availability for spring semester awards and to announce any change in the spring awarding cutoffs (currently 3/31/2015 FAFSA receipt date and 1700 EFC).

If you need a pre-populated OTAG Award Claim Form, please send e-mail to reports at otag.org<mailto:reports at otag.org> .

If you need a blank OTAG Award Claim Form template, you can go to http://www.okhighered.org/admin-fac/FinAidResources/otag.shtml to retrieve one.

We appreciate your assistance in delivering OTAG funds to Oklahoma's students, and we appreciate your cooperation in finalizing your fall OTAG award claims and disbursements as expeditiously as possible.  Please contact our office if you have questions or need assistance with the OTAG award claim process.
Irala K. Magee
Director of Scholarship and Grant Administration
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
(405) 225-9378
Fax (405) 225-9392