[Oasfaa] FW: [Released] [SWASFAA Team Chatter] Reason #8 to attend SWASFAA in New Mexico

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Sep 29 09:02:26 CDT 2015

Oh, don't worry, there will still be more emails in the next few weeks from me, in case you miss any about SWASFAA Boot Camp, Leadership Workshop, and the Conference.

I also try my best to share articles and updates on the OASFAA Facebook page, just to completely blanket my Oklahoma colleagues.  Have you liked it yet?  If not, go find us and like us by searching for Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators.

Have a great day!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
http://www.ouhsc.edu/financialservices/SFA/

 Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a “reply to sender only” message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.