[Oasfaa] LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR OASFAA CONFERENCE!

Main, Audra D. (HSC) Audra-Main at ouhsc.edu
Fri Apr 1 08:52:35 CDT 2016

TODAY at 5:00 is the deadline to register for the April 13-15 OASFAA conference! So that means it's now time for any procrastinators to register (you know who you are).  This means go register right now if you have not already done so.  The program committee has worked very hard and you don't want to miss out on the valuable information you will receive.  In addition to all the learning, we have a TON of FUN planned as well.

Keep watching your e-mails next week for more information on the service project and all the fun we will be having.

See you soon for the conference.

Conference registration and the conference agenda is available at http://oasfaaok.org/conferences-and-events.

Audra