[Oasfaa] Oklahoma's Promise Day at the Capitol - April 19

Fair, Bryce bfair at osrhe.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:00:26 CDT 2016

We will be having Oklahoma's Promise Day at the State Capitol again this session on Tuesday, April 19.  Attached is an invitation to the rally at 2:00 p.m.  The goal of the day is to show our appreciation for support of the program and to encourage our elected officials to continue to protect the program's dedicated funding source.  Please feel free to forward the invitation to anyone you think is appropriate.

For colleges and universities in the State System of Higher Education, more specific information has already been sent directly to your college president about your college's participation in the event.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Bryce Fair

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D18C0E.A0E136C0]

Bryce Fair
Associate Vice Chancellor for Scholarships & Grants
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Phone: 405-225-9162
Email: bfair at osrhe.edu<mailto:bfair at osrhe.edu>