[Oasfaa] Scholarship Limit?

Financial Aid Director fadirector at swcu.edu
Fri Apr 29 14:33:08 CDT 2016

Most of our scholarships say 8 semesters and they can complete an exception
form for any semesters above that. It is strictly up to our Provost to
approve those or not.

--

*Kellye JohnsonDirector of Financial AidSouthwestern Christian
University7210 NW 39th ExpresswayBethany, OK 73008-2335fadirector at swcu.edu