[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] Logan Ware Professional Development Scholarship

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Aug 10 15:52:45 CDT 2016

If your budget is stretch tight (whose isn't?!), attendance at the SWASFAA conference is still possible for SWASFAA members.  Please see below for Andrew's information on the Logan Ware Scholarship.

Thanks, and happy August!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
http://www.ouhsc.edu/financialservices/SFA/

 Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.