[Oasfaa] FW: [SWASFAA Team Chatter] Boot Camp Fills Financial Need

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Mon Aug 29 08:45:46 CDT 2016

Ah, Boot Camp.  For those of you who have had the privilege of attending sometime in your career, is there really any better intense training that you can get as an FAA?

For those of you who are planning on attending in November, I look forward to several great days with you!  Hope you all are surviving August!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
http://www.ouhsc.edu/financialservices/SFA/

 Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a “reply to sender only” message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.