[Oasfaa] Need a Hotel room?

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Tue Feb 2 12:33:21 CST 2016

The OASFAA conference will be here before we know it. Conference registration and agenda info will be sent in about 2 weeks. However, if you are like me (a little OCD) and like to get things crossed off of your "to do" list, you can reserve your room now.

The conference will be at the beautiful downtown Embassy Suites in OKC April 13-15. All rooms are two room suites so for those that share rooms, you'll have more space! The room rate is $139 and you can call 405.239.3900 or go online to http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/oklahoma/embassy-suites-by-hilton-oklahoma-city-downtown-medical-center-OKCOKES/index.html to register online. Either way, make sure you use the code, SFA , to get the OASFAA rate.

We have a lot of great things planned, so I hope everyone can attend!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jonna Raney