[Oasfaa] NASFAA Conference Moderators Needed from July 10 - 13, 2016

Marrujo, Jason jason.marrujo at okstate.edu
Fri Feb 12 13:21:05 CST 2016

The NASFAA Conference is in Washington, DC on July 10-13, 2016

Registration is now open for the 50th Anniversary of NASFAA at http://www.nasfaa.org/conference/.

If you are planning on attending the conference and would like to volunteer to moderate an interest session please contact Jason Marrujo at jason.marrujo at okstate.edu, and provide your full name, school, email address and contact phone number by March 10th, 2016.   For more information about the responsibilities of a moderator visit: http://www.nasfaa.org/conference/about/presenters.aspx.

If selected to be a moderator, you will be contacted by the NASFAA staff.

Thank you for your consideration to assisting with our association conference and we look forward to seeing you in Washington DC!

Jason R Marrujo, M.S.
Manager, Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
College of Osteopathic Medicine
1111 W. 17th St.
Tulsa, OK  74107
Office:      918.561.8278
Fax:          918.561.8243

www.healthsciences.okstate.edu<http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/>

[pete][cid:image002.png at 01CEAEF9.91F11A30]