[Oasfaa] Let's party with The Thunder!

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Wed Feb 17 17:02:26 CST 2016

Hello OASFAA,

Registration for the OASFAA conference is now open! Seriously, PARTY with the THUNDER! I can't give everything away, but there will be tons of orange and blue decor, girls in orange and blue that dance, an animal that "roams" and others from The Thunder organization! So, don't miss it!

The OASFAA 2016 Spring Conference, "Thunderstruck! Rumbling through "the Peakes" of Financial Aid" will be April 13-15 at the Embassy Suites, Downtown OKC.

Conference registration is available at http://oasfaaok.org/conferences-and-events. Conference pricing is the same as last year (see below).

Also, remember that credit card payments are accepted, either online or at the registration desk.

Registration for members (Institutional & Associate): $150.00

Registration for non-members (Institutional & Associate): $200.00

Exhibitors fee: $225.00

Wednesday only registration: $ 50.00

Thursday only registration: $100.00

Friday only registration: $ 50.00

Anyone who wishes to attend the conference for more than one day must pay the full registration fee of $150.00 ($200.00 for non-members).

    * A $25 late fee will be assessed to the cost of registration after April 1 st .
    * Cancellation after April 1 st will be subject to the full price of registration.

The Spring Conference service project this year will be Thunder Cares. Thunder Cares promotes reading and literacy by providing books for children. We are asking you to bring children's books to donate to this worthy cause.

We are preparing a variety of gift baskets again this year, that you will have the opportunity to win. All proceeds will go to the Thunder Cares service project.

I have attached OASFAA Membership Application for your convenience. If you have not already done so, please submit your OASFAA 15-16 Membership Application and payment to Alicia Smith, Treasurer 821 Musgrave Blvd. Oklahoma City, OK 73114 .

We look forward to seeing you at the Embassy Suites in April! If you have any questions please let me know!

Jonna Raney

OASFAA Conference Chair