[Oasfaa] Pell and Scholarships

Machelle Ellis mellis at mscok.edu
Wed Jan 13 07:50:11 CST 2016

MSC reduces the scholarship only if it exceeds the students budget.  Hope
this helps.

Machelle

--

Machelle Ellis

Director Financial Aid & Academic Support Services

Murray State College

One Murray Campus

Tishomingo, OK  73460

580-387-7221

580-371-9528 fax

"Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"

*Confidentiality Statement:** The information contained in this message (or
any attachment) may be confidential. If the reader is not the intended
recipient, dissemination, copying, or using such information is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by
replying to the sender's email address or by telephone.*