[Oasfaa] NASFAA??

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:35:20 CDT 2016

I’d be interested either.  Count me in.

Susan Prater
Director
UCO Student Financial Services
405.974.2300

From: oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Jonna Raney
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:58 AM
To: oasfaa at lists.onenet.net
Subject: [Oasfaa] NASFAA??

If you're going to NASFAA, I'd like to know so we can all gang up for lunch and/or a dinner if people want to do that.

So, if you are attending, please respond just to me and answer the following questions. [Laughing]

1. Do you want to each lunch with the OASFAA group one day? (This is tricky because we get "looks" when we try to save a lot of spots at lunch, but oh well, we won't see most of those people again. [Surprised] )
2. Are you interested in attending an OASFAA dinner one evening? If so, any ideas for a location? No promises, but if the consensus is that everyone wants to have one, I will do my best to find a place and make a reservation.
3. If you would like to participate in either of these events, please send me your cell number so that I can notify you if any plans or times change while we are there.

Sidenote: There's a night trolley monument tour that I saw a groupon for $19 each if anyone is interested in something like that. I did that last February and it was pretty cool.

Jonna Raney
Oklahoma Baptist University
Director of Student Financial Services
Ph: 405.585.5020