[Oasfaa] OASFAA Membership Letter 2016-2017 (00000002).docx

Alicia Smith Alicia.Smith at metrotech.edu
Fri Jul 8 06:28:50 CDT 2016

Please disregard the first one that was sent earlier this morning.  The membership application will be posted to the website and a copy sent via e-mail within the next copy of weeks.  Many institutions have contacted me needing the membership amount so they could get budgets done.  As you can see from the attached Membership letter, membership has gone up from $150.00 to $200.00.  Again, membership applications will follow within the next couple of weeks, I will send an email when it is posted on the website.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Alicia Smith, BS,ML
Financial Aid Officer/Certifying VA Offical
Metro Technology Centers
1900 Springlake Drive
OKC OK 73111
405-595-4446