[Oasfaa] PPY??

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Fri Jul 29 09:49:40 CDT 2016

Are you ready for PPY? Check out my post on the Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators facebook page for a great link for resources to help you through this transitional year. You can find our page at https://www.facebook.com/oasfaaok .

We use this page to post links that may be helpful to you and for your students, so "Like" the page and be informed.

I hope you're all enjoying your summer. I am extremely jealous of those that have Fridays off!

Jonna Raney
Oklahoma Baptist University
Director of Student Financial Services
Ph: 405.585.5020