[Oasfaa] Important Note - Need response

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Mon Mar 7 10:29:39 CST 2016

Budget cuts are occurring and the board understands that. However, in order to plan effectively for the conference, we need to know if budget cuts, at your school, are preventing you (or reducing the number of people) from attending the 2016 conference April 13-15.

Please respond (just to me so we don't clog up everyone's email accounts) and let me know if you normally attend but cannot this year. I also need to know if you will be sending fewer people than in past years.

If you are planning to attend, please register for the conference and hotel as soon as possible.

If we need to alter the hotel contract, we MUST do it asap. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks in advance,
Jonna Raney