[Oasfaa] FW: COHEAO Sparks: Call to Action-Contact Your Senators & Encourage Them to Sign the Bipartisan Letters Supporting Perkins and Campus-Based Programs

Main, Audra D. (HSC) Audra-Main at ouhsc.edu
Wed Mar 16 15:59:32 CDT 2016

I am forwarding the e-mail below to ask everyone to contact our Oklahoma delegation and send the attached letters in support of the SEOG, FWS and Perkins programs.  I am sorry for the late notice, but I just received the e-mail myself.  If you have time can you please send the letters before noon tomorrow.  The have included the list of staffers that should receive the letters.

I think everyone agrees these are important programs we need to keep.

Thanks
Audra

Audra Main
Financial Aid Counselor
OUHSC Financial Aid Office
1106 N. Stonewall, Suite 301
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
(405) 271-2118
(405) 271-5446 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

[FB-f-Logo__blue_29] Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid<http://www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid>