[Oasfaa] IMPORTANT Conf info! April 13-15

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:54:22 CDT 2016

1. Thunder Cares service project - We will have baskets to auction for the fund raiser. If you want to donate a basket for the event, we would welcome it. Simply bring it with you to the conference and drop it off at registration. If the literacy of little children isn't incentive enough, we also have additional bonuses if we reach various levels. The total will include funds raised from the basket auction and book and money donations.
$1500 - President, Audra Main will get a pie in the face.
$1800 - Audra and Wayne Sparks from OCAP will each get a pie in the face.
$2000 - Audra, Wayne and Karli Greenfield from OCAP will each get a pie in the face.

So, bring your paperback books (3-5 grade level preferred), or better yet, write a check or bring some cash to donate to this worthy cause!

2. Thursday night Dinner - We have special guests from The Thunder attending the dinner, so there's been a little interest in spouses attending. If you want to bring an adult guest, or if you are retired and want to attend the dinner, you may do so for $45 which is the cost of the Italian Buffet dinner. Please let me know if you plan to bring a guest so that they can be included in the meal count for the hotel. Unfortunately, the setting will not be appropriate to bring children, so we ask that they not attend with you.

3. Conference Registration Deadline - The deadline to register is April 1st. Conference registration is available at http://oasfaaok.org/conferences-and-events.

Please note, final meal counts are submitted the hotel on the deadline so cancellations after that date will not receive a registration fee refund. If the cancelled person has not paid, the amount will still be due as meal charges will be incurred for the registrant.

4. Hotel registration is available at http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/oklahoma/embassy-suites-by-hilton-oklahoma-city-downtown-medical-center-OKCOKES/index.html to register online. In order to get the OASFAA rate, you must contact the hotel directly, by phone, as the original deadline has passed.