[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] SAVE THE DATE - SWASFAA Conference 2016

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Fri May 6 07:51:52 CDT 2016

I haven't created a cool flyer yet, but I still want to extend the "Save the Date" invitation for Boot Camp as well.  I have the privilege of serving as the Boot Camp chair this year, and given the fact that the Skirvin in OKC will be playing host to us, I'm hopeful, even knowing what budgets look like, that we will have a strong Oklahoma contingent there to grow in our profession, as this is an amazing opportunity for those new to financial aid to learn, learn, and learn, with some valuable networking opportunities thrown in there too.

Boot Camp will be Monday, November 7 through Wednesday, November 9, just preceding the conference.  More details to come, but mark your calendars!

Thank you!

Mendy Schmerer, M. Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid