[Oasfaa] Jonna Raney

Main, Audra D. (HSC) Audra-Main at ouhsc.edu
Mon Nov 7 13:42:20 CST 2016

Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that we have received some information about Jonna Raney, OASFAA President (OBU).  She found out late last week she has a 2 inch mass on her kidney.  They are going to have to remove her kidney this Thursday.  We will all miss her at SWASFAA, but hope she has a speedy recovery.  If everyone can just keep her and her family in your prayers that would be great.

I will try to report updates as I receive them on her progress.

Audra Main
Financial Aid Counselor
OUHSC Financial Aid Office
1106 N. Stonewall, Suite 301
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
(405) 271-2118
(405) 271-5446 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

[FB-f-Logo__blue_29] Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid<http://www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid>