[Oasfaa] FW: Position Opening

Sandra McKnight mcknights at cvtech.edu
Tue Sep 20 19:21:26 CDT 2016

Canadian Valley Technology Center is now accepting applications for the El Reno/Cowan campus Financial Aid Officer.

Complete job description and application available online at https://cvtech.tedk12.com/hire

This is my position, housed at our temporary Holt campus through December, then moving out to the re-built El Reno building between semesters.  This position works with Teresa Williams who is located on the campus in Chickasha.

Being a part of the CVTech team is truly an exceptional experience!

Sandra McKnight

Sandra Smith-McKnight
Financial Aid Officer
Canadian Valley Technology Center
El Reno/Holt/Cowan
405.422.2208
smcknight at cvtech.edu<mailto:smcknight at cvtech.edu>

[CVTech small]

"We prepare people to succeed through quality career and technical education programs and services."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.