[Oasfaa] FW: Immediate Action – Institutional Eligibility for TEACH Grant Update Required

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Tue Sep 27 11:03:04 CDT 2016

Hello everyone!

If your school participates in the TEACH Grant Program, chances are your President received the 2nd attachment above (TEACH Letter.pdf) late last week.  I know how these letters don’t always get to the right person, so I thought I would share!

Also attached is a letter from OEDQ  (USDEletter.pdf) that the following schools should be able to use to fulfill this requirement.  It is “hot off the press” so I thought I would get it in the right hands.  We have 30 days from Sept 23  to get this in or risk not being eligible to participate in TEACH.  Looks like we have to respond to the letter and also update our PPA – both within 30 days.  Yes!  We need something else to do right now, right?   Heck, I just hit submit on the FISAP 30 minutes ago, I don’t have anything else going on, right?   ;-)

If anyone else has more information or if I’m off-base, please let the group know!

[cid:image003.png at 01D218AE.B3FC7AD0]

Thanks guys!

Caryn

Caryn Pacheco | University of Oklahoma