[Oasfaa] I need help from the Career Techs

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Mon Apr 3 08:44:26 CDT 2017

We have a panel session for the OASFAA conference about PPY/399 codes/PJs discussing how different schools handled them this year and if they are making any changes next year. The panel will also answer questions from attendees about those topics.

The person from the Career Tech sector had to withdraw from the panel. I've asked a few people from career techs but they are unable to do it. I need a volunteer to serve on this panel as we need the perspective from all types of schools. The session is Wednesday afternoon at 3:15.

Please respond to me if you are interested and may be willing to assist us.

Thanks!

Jonna

[Oklahoma Baptist University]
Jonna Raney