[Oasfaa] TODAY - LAST DAY TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATION FOR CONFERENCE

Main, Audra D. (HSC) Audra-Main at ouhsc.edu
Thu Apr 6 08:52:04 CDT 2017

Conference time is approaching.  Don't miss the extended deadline to make hotel reservations, April 6, 2017 (Thursday).

Room reservations can be made online or by calling the Hyatt Regency at 888/591-1234. If making reservations by phone, use the code OASFAA to ensure the $89.00 per night room rate.

Conference Information:

The OASFAA conference agenda has been updated! We now have 15 breakout sessions from PPY to Loans to High School Financial Aid Night Dos and Don'ts to Institutional Responsibility for Borrower Decisions and MUCH more! In addition to all the breakout options, we will have a General Session with Kevin Campbell from the Dept of Ed, the State Regents update on all OK programs and the Gainful Employment credential pre-conference led by Andrew Hammontree. To learn about all the details, check out the updated agenda on the conference registration link (see below).

The program committee has a jammed packed agenda filled with critical information that you and your team need in order to do your jobs better. The hotel is only $89 a night and it is in a great location at the Downtown Hyatt Regency in Tulsa. You do NOT want to miss this conference!

Check out the new agenda and get registered today! (There will be additional tweaks to moderators and additions to the PPY panel session presenters soon.)

To register and view the new agenda, go to https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__oasfaaok.org_conferences-2Dand-2Devents&d=DwIFAw&c=qRnFByZajCb3ogDwk-HidsbrxD-31vTsTBEIa6TCCEk&r=1xT4aQEgqIblPzYhYtNi5mow6EzkMwEmyQPIFDvrXCM&m=kjPxbdmK_DiSVDuNcJmmc1HlDpX3_vIJPDBD77PUQTI&s=6sC6Oh_cpOgPAZsrqEmNXRnq8I1jsDXDDCeg2VIYceU&e=.   The deadline to register for the conference is 4/18/19, after this date there will be a $25 late registration fee.  Also, the deadline to cancel any registration is 4/18/19.  If you do not cancel by this date, you will still be charged for the conference as we will still be required to pay for the meal count we turn in to the hotel.

Audra Main
Financial Aid Counselor
OUHSC Financial Aid Office
1106 N. Stonewall, Suite 301
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
(405) 271-2118
(405) 271-5446 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

[FB-f-Logo__blue_29] Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.facebook.com_OUHSCFinancialAid&d=DwMFAg&c=qRnFByZajCb3ogDwk-HidsbrxD-31vTsTBEIa6TCCEk&r=1xT4aQEgqIblPzYhYtNi5mow6EzkMwEmyQPIFDvrXCM&m=Y9NgACjEEQWkdK0UEX3iYIp4pMXnChOdmMW6uJ-SNdg&s=mYUfnx5ZV0K5G-ZZ5i8lbQRznMp3r2YVJRu1UG87SJA&e=>