[Oasfaa] Summer enrollment reporting....what??

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Fri Apr 21 16:25:34 CDT 2017

I don't know if you all saw the announcement from Jeff Baker yesterday but it doesn't make sense to me. I understand not reporting students as withdrawn if they plan to return in the fall, but to report them as enrolled for summer even if they're not??  This will be a topic we may want to discuss next week at the conference. I'm curious as to how schools will handle this.

See you all next week!

https://ifap.ed.gov/eannouncements/042017SummerTermEnrollmentReportingtotheNSLDS.html

IFAP - Electronic Announcements<https://ifap.ed.gov/eannouncements/042017SummerTermEnrollmentReportingtotheNSLDS.html>
ifap.ed.gov
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) web site connects you to guidance, resources and systems needed to conduct the business of Federal Student Aid.

[Oklahoma Baptist University]
Jonna Raney

Director of Student Financial Services

405.585.5020