[Oasfaa] Conference Presenters Needed

Melanie Rinehart M.Rinehart at sscok.edu
Wed Feb 8 14:53:06 CST 2017

Good afternoon!

First, a huge thank you to everyone who submitted conference session ideas. The Conference Program committee is in the process of finalizing the agenda and hopes to have it out soon. What we are needing now is for volunteers that would be interested in presenting at the conference. The following topics are ones that we currently need presenters for:

1)      Hands On R2T4 Calculations for Clock Hour Programs

2)      GE Reporting Updates and Disclosure Template

3)      The Effects of Attendance on Financial Aid (specifically recording attendance, documenting last day of attendance and academic related events

4)      A Panel on SAP: Requirements, Procedures and Measuring Extenuating Circumstances (this presentation will have a panel of 4 - 5 presenters that will describe their procedures and then answer questions from other schools on how they would handle situations)

5)      Sector Meeting Facilitators - we need one or two people from each of the sectors below to facilitate conversation and discussion on events, problems or hot topics within their sector.

                                                               i.      4 Year University

                                                             ii.      2 Year College

                                                            iii.      State Public Career Tech

                                                           iv.      Proprietary

If you are interested in presenting any of these topics, please email Lori Deardorff at lkdeardorff at stgregorys.edu<mailto:lkdeardorff at stgregorys.edu> or Melanie Rinehart at m.rinehart at sscok.edu<mailto:m.rinehart at sscok.edu>.

Many thanks in advance!
Melanie Rinehart, MBA
Director of Financial Assistance
2701 Boren Blvd