[Oasfaa] 3 things.

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Wed Jan 11 09:39:22 CST 2017

1. Is your school in compliance with the GLBA Act? It deals with Cyber security and should be included in your next financial aid audit. See Gen Ed Letter DCL ID: GEN-16-12 on ifap for details. I sent the letter to my IT and CIO to make sure we are in compliance.

2. NASFAA conf registration opened today! If you are planning to go, you may want to register for the conference and then get your housing secured so that you are close to the conference center. The Marriott Marquis San Diego is the closest hotel but there are others that are walking distance as well. The conference is June 26-29. It will be a great conference. Our own Andrew Hammontree is the conference chair!

3. Please 'Like' the "Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators" Facebook page. We share important info from NASFAA, SWASFAA and IFAP that you don't want to miss!

[Oklahoma Baptist University]
Jonna Raney

Director of Student Financial Services

405.585.5020