[Oasfaa] Free Public Service Loan Forgiveness Webinars

Elam, Christopher celam at asa.org
Thu Jul 13 11:10:51 CDT 2017

Hello All,

The Center for Consumer Advocacy at American Student Assistance has begun a national Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) awareness campaign, 10 Years To Zero Debt. Due to the recent media attention PSLF has received, and the concerns that consumers have over the program, we are providing free webinars to educate nonprofit and public service employees.

We ask that you forward this information to your school's Human Resources office for institution-wide distribution, or anyone you know who may work in nonprofit and public service.

You can find the current schedule and ongoing updates here<http://www.asa.org/event/?WT.mc_id=CA-FINAIDEM>.

The 10 Years to Zero Debt campaign has a goal to encourage at least 100K eligible federal student loan borrowers to pursue PSLF.  You can find out more about the campaign at http://www.asa.org/pslf<http://www.asa.org/pslf?WT.mc_id=CA-FINAIDEM> or by following us on Twitter at @CCA_ASA.

If you can't make either of those webinar times,  you can view a recorded version here<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzEmafuUR2Lcs0JIa5SiLw>.

Respectfully,
Chris

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D208F5.910C2E30]
Chris Elam | Manager, Higher Education Partnerships
Salt | American Student Assistance
P: 617.535.2158 | 800.999.9080, ext. 2158 | E: celam at asa.org<mailto:celam at asa.org>
12430 Tyler Springs Lane | Atascocita, TX 77346
saltmoney.org | asa.org