[Oasfaa] Travel policies

Blew, Chad chad.blew at okstate.edu
Thu Jul 20 13:42:14 CDT 2017

We also must use our personal credit card to reserve rooms.  I’m not sure if it’s university or state policy, though.

Chad Blew
Director
Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
Oklahoma State University
119 Student Union | Stillwater, OK 74078
405-744-7440
financialaid.okstate.edu<https://financialaid.okstate.edu/>
[ABO]<https://financialaid.okstate.edu/>