[Oasfaa] Travel policies

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Thu Jul 20 15:04:28 CDT 2017

This past year, OU issued anyone traveling a credit card to charge all travel purchases against.  If you over-charge anything, the balance comes out of your paycheck once you file the travel claim.  Prior to this, we had to pay 100% out of pocket and get reimbursed.

Caryn

Caryn Pacheco | University of Oklahoma
Financial Aid Services | Director