[Oasfaa] Dependent or Independent

Machelle Ellis mellis at mscok.edu
Mon Jul 24 11:00:05 CDT 2017

Thought I knew the answer to this question but then I'm second guessing
myself so please give me your opinion.

Student was a dependent of the state but was legally adopted at age 15.  Is
she dependent or independent??

Thanks.

--

Machelle Ellis

Director Financial Aid & Academic Support Services

Murray State College

One Murray Campus

Tishomingo, OK  73460

580-387-7221

*580-387-7229 *New Fax Number**

*All MSC offices will be closed on Fridays *

*during the summer beginning May 19, 2017. *

"Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"

*Confidentiality Statement:** The information contained in this message (or
any attachment) may be confidential. If the reader is not the intended
recipient, dissemination, copying, or using such information is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by
replying to the sender's email address or by telephone.*