[Oasfaa] Dependent or Independent

Debbie Baumert debbie.baumert at netech.edu
Tue Jul 25 09:46:05 CDT 2017

I have a question, I have a student who was laid off March 2017.  Very
significant income loss (2015 &  2016 income was around $68,000).

IF I make a PJ, what should I use as basis for income?

Should I use her spouse's 2015 or 2016 income?

Also, I am using her wages up until time of lay-off plus her Unemployment
compensation - would that suffice?

*Debbie Baumert*
Northeast Tech
Financial Aid Coordinator