[Oasfaa] OSRHE Grants and Scholarships Workshop-July 6th

McMurtrey Linette lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu
Fri Jun 9 15:29:51 CDT 2017

On July 6, 2017, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will host our annual workshop to review the latest information regarding Oklahoma's Promise, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant, Academic Scholars, and other available State Regents' programs. This year's workshop will have a special focus on the upcoming changes to Oklahoma's Promise. We will also offer our "nuts and bolts" sessions geared toward newcomers and those in need of a program refresher. Plan to attend this meeting for an in-depth look at our program procedures and invaluable informational updates.

The workshop will be held at the Regents' offices located at 655 Research Parkway, OKC, OK 73104 from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm and is open to everyone who is interested. Please see the attached agenda for additional information.

Contact Linette McMurtrey by email at lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu> by June 23, 2017 to RSVP for the workshop.

[cid:image001.png at 01D2E135.3CA09980]