[Oasfaa] Year Round Pell

myrna cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Tue Jun 20 14:19:48 CDT 2017

So................how many of you counted up to see if you are eligible for
retirement when you saw this electronic announcement?????  I have already
given my word to stay two more years.............LOL

Our Summer term began May 30th.  It would have been nice to have had this a
little earlier for students who have used all of their Pell and did not
enroll for summer 17 because they couldn't afford it.  Also, students who
have already been packaged and have loans disbursed etc could now be
overawarded!!  I can think of all kinds of things we need to be looking at.

A webinar from the Dept of Ed would be nice right now.

*Myrna Cross*
*Director, Financial Aid/VA*
*Western Oklahoma State College*
*2801 N. Main*