[Oasfaa] Overawarded Inquiry

Shalla Cortez-Orndorff shallao at cameron.edu
Mon May 8 14:26:34 CDT 2017

Ms. Magee,

Good afternoon.  I'm Shalla Orndorff and I am the Scholarship Coordinator for Cameron University. Gary, Rebecca and I have a question regarding a student who is currently receiving OHLAP and several scholarships:

If all otherwise eligible Promise recipient has additional non-need based assistance that, when assed to the Promise award, puts the total aid over the Cost of Attendance, must the promise be reduced.  Here is an example:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2C807.18520380]

Any input will be gladly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shalla G. Cortez-Orndorff, MBA
Scholarship Coordinator/Financial Aid Counselor
Student Financial Assistance

Cameron University
2800 W. Gore Blvd| Lawton, OK 73505
Phone 580-581-2293 | Fax 580-581-2556