[Oasfaa] Fwd: [swasfaaL] SWASFAA 2017

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Wed Oct 11 18:10:22 CDT 2017

________________________________
From: SwasfaaL <swasfaal-bounces at swasfaa.org> on behalf of swasfaal at swasfaa.org <swasfaal at swasfaa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:01:20 PM
To: swasfaal at swasfaa.org
Subject: [swasfaaL] SWASFAA 2017

Subject:  SWASFAA 2017
List:  swasfaaL
Date:  October 11, 2017
From:  Denise Welch
       dwelch at panola.edu

-------------------------

Riddle me this, riddle me that, what is inside the mystery box?

Got your attention, right?  If you want to find out more, come to the Silent Auction at SWASFAA this year for the Great Wolf in You experience.  Your donations are greatly appreciated in support of this year’s community service project, the Philo Brasher Scholarship.  Donations can be given individually or from institutions.  If you are interested in donating an item or have any questions regarding the Silent Auction, please email me at cbutler at dcccd.edu.  As always, we appreciate your support!