[Oasfaa] 2018 OASFAA Conference

Melanie Rinehart M.Rinehart at sscok.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:08:41 CDT 2017

Dear OASFAA members,

We hope everyone has survived the beginning of the school year!!  It might seem a little early, but we are already in the process of building our schedule for the 2018 OASFAA Conference! The conference will be April 11 - 13th, 2018 in Midwest City.

We already have some great session ideas, but we can always use more.  And with every great idea we need someone to make it happen! Not to mention, "Conference Presenter" looks great on raise requests and resumes!! So...

1)      Do you have any session topic ideas that you would like to see covered at the conference?

2)      Would you be willing to be the presenter for this topic?

3)      Would you like to be a presenter, but don't have any ideas for a topic?

4)      Directors, do you have any employees you would like to recommend/nudge to be a presenter? (Sometimes we just need a little extra push, I mean encouragement :))  If so, please send me their name, email and phone number.

We know we have some GREAT (the best!) people in financial aid in the great state of Oklahoma. Come let your light shine and share some of your wisdom with us all! We look forward to hearing from everyone!

Sincerely,
Melanie Rinehart and Teri Cochran
2018 OASFAA Conference Programming Co Chairs