[Oasfaa] Extra, Extra, Conference Info Inside!!

Karen Jeffers karen.jeffers at tulsacc.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:03:11 CDT 2018

Greetings OASFAA Members!

Are you ready for the Conference?  Hard to believe it's been a year since we were together in Tulsa. I hope you are excited about the conference agenda and are looking forward to learning, networking and maybe even socializing with fellow financial aid professionals!   So that you are prepared for the conference, I wanted to send a few reminders!

*         Casual dress is perfectly acceptable and encouraged.  Show your school spirit by wearing your favorite school shirt!

*         Be prepared for the Thursday evening Birthday Dinner and Sock Hop!   Don't be shy! Come dressed in your best 1950's or 60's attire.  Poodle skits welcome!  And, gentlemen, you can put on your  PF Flyers and roll up your Levis!   We will have a DJ and cash bar.

*         In addition to a birthday celebration Thursday evening we will also be drawing for baskets in support of this years' service project:  Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy<http://oica.org/>.  Please show your support for this organization by purchasing raffle tickets or through donations.

*         There's an app for that? Of course there is! The OASFAA conference is going mobile! On your mobile device, download the free app Eventbase. Once you have it installed, you should see the "Conference" category. Select that, then choose the magnifying glass to search for OASFAA 2018. This will allow you to see the spectacular 3 day agenda (session name and summary, time, and room assignment) on your phone, rather than paper, if that's your thing.

See you all at the Reed Center in Midwest City on Wednesday!!

Karen

Karen Jeffers
Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Tulsa Community College
3727 E Apache St
Tulsa, OK 74115

Northeast Campus  2616-D