[Oasfaa] Your HELP is needed!

Melanie Rinehart M.Rinehart at sscok.edu
Thu Apr 19 08:59:03 CDT 2018

Good morning OASFAA Friends!  We need 5 minutes of your time and help! PLEASE READ!

I hope this Thursday is treating everyone well. A HUGE thank you to everyone who came to the conference! As you know, we were lucky enough to have Mr. Kevin Campbell from the Department of Education join us for the conference. You also know that having a training officer at our conference is invaluable! To be able to have access to them to ask questions, get answers, hear the latest news in such a small setting is a great benefit of our conference. BUT...

We all know that budgets are tight and Kevin needs our help to justify his travel to our conference. PLEASE click the link below and complete the DOE survey to let them know how much we need and appreciate Kevin's efforts. It seriously only takes a couple of minutes. Many thanks in advance!

https://s.zoomerang.com/r/KevinCampbell-TX

Sincerely,
Melanie Rinehart
Director of Financial Assistance
Seminole State College
405-382-9247

Electronic correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the Oklahoma Open Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties. This correspondence is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity named as recipient(s) in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material. Thank you.