[Oasfaa] Free Train-the-Trainer Workshop: Borrow Smart from the Start

Neal, Melissa mneal at ocap.org
Thu Aug 2 12:01:50 CDT 2018

Hello financial aid friends. Oklahoma Money Matters is hosting a free train-the-trainer workshop Aug. 14 to help those who work in college access and student outreach better understand the world of federal student loans. The training will take place at our offices in Oklahoma City (details in the registration link below). If you know someone on your campus or in your community that provides college access education to students that you think could benefit from this information, please feel free to pass along the following invitation. Thanks and happy Thursday!

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online<http://secure.campaigner.com/csb/Public/show/e04m-r6wwy--holq7-7eio0j18>

[Oklahoma Money Matters OKMM logo]

Train-the-Trainer Workshop: Borrow Smart from the Start

Do you help students plan for college? Do you need help understanding federal student loans so you can better serve your students? If so, we can help.

Join Oklahoma Money Matters, the financial literacy initiative of the Oklahoma College Assistance Program (formerly the Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program) on Tuesday, Aug. 14, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for Borrow Smart from the Start: Teaching Students to Successfully Navigate Student Loans.

This informative train-the-trainer workshop is based on our popular student loan repayment brochure, Borrow Smart from the Start<http://trk.cp20.com/click/e04m-r6wwy-fllwqh-7eio0j16/>. During this session, we will equip you with educational tools and resources, and discuss the basics of federal student loans, including the application process, repayment options, borrowing pitfalls, and other topics that can help you educate your students about making wise student loan borrowing decisions.

Space is limited, so register today<http://trk.cp20.com/click/e04m-r6wwy-fllwqi-7eio0j17/>. If you have questions, please contact us at OklahomaMoneyMatters at ocap.org<mailto:OklahomaMoneyMatters at ocap.org> or call 405-234-4272.

Angela Caddell

Associate Vice Chancellor for Communications
Oklahoma College Assistance Program
P.O. Box 3000
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
acaddell at ocap.org<mailto:acaddell at ocap.org>