[Oasfaa] 2018-19 Membership Renewal

Melinda Simpson msimpson at matech.edu
Mon Aug 13 13:49:35 CDT 2018

Greetings OASFAA Colleagues!

It's hard to believe we are beginning another fun-filled year of financial aid!  On behalf of the OASFAA Board, we'd like to THANK YOU for your volunteerism and support and remind you about membership dues.

For 2018-19, the dues remain unchanged and will be $200 per organization.

Besides voting privileges, there are many benefits to being a paid institutional/associate member of OASFAA and we hope that you will join before the priority deadline of September 30, 2018.

Attached you will find a detailed membership letter and application for your convenience.

Please contact me if an invoice is needed or if you have any questions regarding membership!

Respectfully,

Melinda Simpson
Financial Aid Coordinator
2018-19 OASFAA Treasurer
[MATC logo]
27438 State Hwy 59, PO Box H, Wayne, OK  73095-0210
405.449.7609 (p)
405.449.3421 (f)
msimpson at matech.edu