[Oasfaa] PJ question

Good, Linda linda.good at okstate.edu
Fri Aug 17 08:41:12 CDT 2018

I can’t recall we’ve ever been asked to do such a thing, but I’m enjoying the conversation.  Our population is a little different from yours, Jonna. ☺

I will say that we’ve done some pretty hefty COA adjustments for musical instruments, if the music faculty document the necessity for the student’s program.

Happy Friday everyone and good luck!  We start this coming Monday.  Hopefully we won’t have the rain we did yesterday.

Linda Koehn Good
Associate Director, Client Services
Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
Oklahoma State University
119 Student Union | Stillwater, OK 74078
405-744-7568
financialaid.okstate.edu<https://financialaid.okstate.edu/>