[Oasfaa] 2018 OASFAA Conference registration is open!!!!

Nancy Vollertsen nvollertsen at uco.edu
Fri Feb 16 15:22:18 CST 2018

The OASFAA board is happy to announce that registration is now open for the 2018 Conference - "50 Years and Counting" - which will be held April 11-13, 2018 at the Reed Center in Midwest City. All the conference and hotel information, including the outstanding agenda, is available at http://oasfaaok.org/conferences-and-events. This year's cost for the entire conference is $175 for school members and $275 for non-members. Reduced rates for one day attendance are also listed on the conference website. The deadline to register for the conference is April 4th. There will be a $25 late registration penalty after April 4th. There are no refunds for cancellation requests after April 4, but if there are extenuating circumstances a written request can be submitted to the OASFAA board for consideration.

Our conference hotel is the Sheraton, which is adjacent to the Reed Center. The conference rate is $97 per night and the deadline for hotel reservations is March 11.

We hope you will join us for what promises to be an educational, informative, and fun conference. Just a heads up, dust off your 50's and 60's outfits for a sock hop Thursday night!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at (405) 974-2379 or my conference co-chair Alicia Smith at (405) 595-4437. Hope to see you in April!

Nancy Vollertsen
Financial Aid Counselor
University of Central Oklahoma
Nigh University Center, Room 141