[Oasfaa] Job Posting

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Mon Feb 19 12:37:52 CST 2018

Dallas,
I'd advise you post this on the OK, Regional, and National professional organization websites:

OASFAA               oasfaa at lists.onenet.net<mailto:oasfaa at lists.onenet.net> is the listserv for all OK FA Administrators.
SWASFAA and NASFAA.  I'll send guidance to you when I hear how to post on these websites.

*         To get some support/buy in from the FA counselors that remain in our area, thinking either Felicia or Charles attend the Disney training, and having the group that attends share in a presentation to the rest of Onestop/FA/Bursar staff so we can implement ideas for Customer Care with our students?

*         Have you heard anything more about Charles being approved for the test group for a set schedule of working from home?

*         Last week, I copied you on my responses to Adam on a couple of students that had scholarships reversed.

Specifically wondering about tuition waiver for Summer Larkin, *20229882, where after My community sent us a check and we applied it, but later determined since she took coursework not in her major in fall, they asked for the money back- $2516.25.  I was able to award/disburse an FSEOG for $1000.   See her email to Debbie P.  She's received her max aid otherwise.  Has a 2.59 cum gpa and 79% completion rate.

We could just work with her to enroll, and have her sign she'll use future refunds to pay the now $1516.25 back, unless you want to do a waiver.  Either way works.