[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] Happy New Year, SWASFAA!

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Jan 2 15:32:10 CST 2018

And happy New Year, OASFAA!

Have you let your SWASFAA membership lapse? If so, 2018 is the year you need to rethink that. The SWASFAA Board has been hard at work in continuing to find ways to remain relevant and beneficial to its members, and I am confident that Shannon, SWASFAA's 2018 President, is going to continue that momentum. Personally speaking, I can vouch for the enormous positive impact my SWASFAA involvement has had.

Hope your year is already off to a great start!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Director, Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
http://www.ouhsc.edu/financialservices/SFA/

 Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a “reply to sender only” message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.