[Oasfaa] 2018-19 Election Results and Board of Directors

Karen Jeffers karen.jeffers at tulsacc.edu
Mon Jun 11 11:31:44 CDT 2018

Greetings Colleagues -

The 2018-2019 election of officers has concluded and your new officers have been determined. Effective July 1, 2018 the new OASFAA Board of Directors is as follows:
President-elect - Becky Isaacs, East Central University
Secretary - Laura Coponiti, University of Arts and Science of Oklahoma
Treasurer-elect - Traci Franks, Murray State College
Delegate-at-large (2 year term) - Ashlee Sneary, Northwest Technology Center

In addition to those indicated above, the remaining Board of Directors for the 2018-19 year are:
President - Alicia Smith, Metro Technology Center
                Past-president - Karen Jeffers, Tulsa Community College
                Treasurer - Melinda Simpson, Mid-America Technology Center
Delegate-at-large (1 year term) - Lori Deardorff, Southern Nazarene University

Thank you for allowing me to serve as your President for the 2017-2018 year.  For everyone involved in the OASFAA association, I want to express my appreciation to those willing to serve on the Board of Directors or on a committee.  Each of you help make our profession and association what it is!

It's never too late to volunteer!  If you are interested in getting involved with the association, please feel free to contact either me or one of  the Delegates-at-large if you have questions or concerns regarding the organization.

Thank you,
Karen

Karen Jeffers
Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Tulsa Community College
3727 E Apache St
Tulsa, OK 74115

918-595-7362